Quality Fabrication Wherever You Need It.
TFG Group specialise in mild and stainless steel, aluminium, and exotic alloy fabrication for a wide range of clients in the agricultural, commercial, resources and water industries. We undertake highly complex fabrications and installations for the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries supplying specialised components to TFG Group’s installation and maintenance divisions. These fabrications include tanks, vessels, complex pipe spools, platforms, manifolds, elution skids, specialised components, and custom fabrications specifically requested by clients.
With workshop locations in Melbourne, Perth& Brisbane, TFG Group strives to deliver quality fabrication and installation solutions from one-off pieces to full turnkey projects for mechanical and processing systems Australia-wide. Clients can be assured of the highest quality products manufactured in fully equipped workshops by an experienced team of qualified and versatile welders, boilermakers, sheet metal fabricators, and pipefitters.
Our fabrication division is accredited to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and is regularly audited by external parties to ensure all fabrications meet and exceed these standards.
- ISO 9001
- Members and accredited Fabricators of the Australian Stainless Steel Development Association
- Members of the Australian Steel Institute
- Qualified in welding Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel
- WA Water Corporation & Sydney Water accredited fabricators
- Weld procedures and qualifications including GTAW, FGAW and MMAW are in line with Australian Standards including AS3992, ISO, AS1554 AS4041
- ASME 9 and API
- Workshops in Perth, Melbourne & Brisbane
- Custom built, fully equipped offices and workshops
- 2 five tonne overhead cranes
- 120 tonne press
- 3m plate rolls
- Orbital Welding
- Multiple welding machines and associated metal working equipment