Mechanical Installation Services Australia-Wide
TFG Group offers specialised mechanical installations for the beverage, brewing, dairy, food, industrial, pharmaceutical, and water industries throughout Australia and the Pacific. Providing dedicated project solutions since 1995, we have the experience and wealth of knowledge to successfully deliver turnkey installations to a range of national and international clients.
TFG is your dedicated project partner, offering value for money project management solutions incorporating engineering, design, drafting, site management, and project administration with experienced tradesmen and dedicated onsite safety officers. Our focus is on-site safety and efficient program delivery achieving maximum plant efficiency with minimal downtime.
Our highly qualified and versatile team of welders, boilermakers, sheet metal fabricators, fitters, and tradesmen specialise in process pipework, sanitary food grade welding, and high-pressure installations.
Accredited to ISO 9001 Quality Management System, TFG strives to offer industry best practice solutions to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Access Platforms
- Complex Pipe Spooling
- Contract Management
- Equipment Installations
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Internal Passivation
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
- Design & Support
- Nationwide Project Management
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Orbital Welding
- Pipe & Tube Fabrication
- Pressure Vessels
- Project Scheduling
- Purge Welding
- Quality Assurance and Full Traceability & Documentation
- Specialised Stainless Steel Installations
- Stainless Steel Welding
- Tank Fabrication
- Transportable Skids
- Turnkey Projects
- Valve Manifold Fabrication
- ISO 9001
- Members and accredited Fabricators of the Australian Stainless Steel Development Association
- Members of the Australian Steel Institute
- Qualified in welding Stainless Steel, Carbon and Exotic Alloy Materials
- Weld procedures and qualifications including GTAW and are in line with Australian Standards including AS3992, AS4041