Manage Risk. Increase Output. Decrease Downtime.
An effective maintenance management program for your process facility is a critical feature of your plant’s operation. Maintenance programs will ensure the ongoing safe operation of the plant post-commissioning and support the commercial output requirements for the organisation.
An efficient maintenance strategy contributes to ongoing reductions in the cost of production by reducing unscheduled maintenance, replacement, and resource downtime costs. Machinery and equipment in good working order will operate at their highest level of efficiency while keeping your personnel safe and productive.
TFG offers a range of customisable maintenance services that include:
- Preventative and corrective maintenance
- Planned maintenance
- Emergency break down support
- On-site or retained personnel
- Maintenance procedure development
- Fabrication support
- Mechanical installation inspections
- Project management through shutdowns